Because AOL/Compuserve is being a butt...
- They just conveniently decided LiveJournal users are using too much bandwidth by posting pictures (coincidently on the same weekend they launched their own journalling service - *SNORT).

Sooo...
This is a place for my entries with pictures until I manage to change ISPs....
Click on "Blow some bubbles" to read comments or leave one yourself. Won't you leave one to let me know you stopped by?

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

In which I accomplish all kinds of stuff at work...

RK is retiring at the end of the month. and my supervisor asked if I could scan some slides and photos for a retiement party slideshow. A few minutes later, SO came over and told me "I'd like to put this one on top of the cake."

It was a photo from 1980, when folks were still allowed to smoke at their desks (I can't imagine having to work in that if you were a non-smoker), and he's about to light up. Since my department is now a non-smoking agency, she was hoping I could fix it. So I tried.

If you must smoke, smoke fish.
Apologies to Ray Troll.

And I'm finding I really like Photoshop.
Blow a Bubble: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?