Because AOL/Compuserve is being a butt...
- They just conveniently decided LiveJournal users are using too much bandwidth by posting pictures (coincidently on the same weekend they launched their own journalling service - *SNORT).

Sooo...
This is a place for my entries with pictures until I manage to change ISPs....
Click on "Blow some bubbles" to read comments or leave one yourself. Won't you leave one to let me know you stopped by?

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Halloween pics...

Group shot...


Avalon by herself...
I thought this costume was a squid, but since she has eight appendages, I guess she's really an octopus.


Angus looking cool with a turban squash...


Sometimes a tentacle goes well with a thumb...


And just in case you wanted to see what this thing looked like without a kid in it.
It was a originally a bunting for infants, but I saw it at Target & thought "It's huge!"
So I bought it anyway and cut the bottom seam out for her feet.


Blow a Bubble: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?