Because AOL/Compuserve is being a butt...
- They just conveniently decided LiveJournal users are using too much bandwidth by posting pictures (coincidently on the same weekend they launched their own journalling service - *SNORT).

Sooo...
This is a place for my entries with pictures until I manage to change ISPs....
Click on "Blow some bubbles" to read comments or leave one yourself. Won't you leave one to let me know you stopped by?

Friday, April 30, 2004

My neighborhood made Sunset!

Amazing. This house, or more properly, its garden, is featured in Sunset magazine this month. Well, only a one page article, but it's in my neighborhood, a mere two blocks away from me. We walked by it this morning. I've always liked the landscaping because it's full of kangaroo paws, which the hummingbirds love.

sunset
From Sunset Magazine.

This is the actual house. The lawn belongs to the neighbor. It actually looks kind of out of place here. The house across the street was remodeled to look Tudor English.
house
Blow a Bubble: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?