Because AOL/Compuserve is being a butt...
- They just conveniently decided LiveJournal users are using too much bandwidth by posting pictures (coincidently on the same weekend they launched their own journalling service - *SNORT).

Sooo...
This is a place for my entries with pictures until I manage to change ISPs....
Click on "Blow some bubbles" to read comments or leave one yourself. Won't you leave one to let me know you stopped by?

Monday, May 24, 2004

Cookie dragons...

Shortly after I joined Bookcrossing, I got a notification that someone had released a book at the high school a block from my house. I missed it, but I sent the person who had released it a notification that was interested in the book she'd released, and I'd be looking for future ones. Her user name was Cookie Dragon, and I asked if she'd ever seen Pocket Dragons® and sent her a link - she thought they were cute and she'd never seen them before. I thought I might send her a picture of mine, since one of them is "cookie dragon."

Actually, the title is 'Cookie? What Cookie?'
cookiedragon
Hard to see here, but he has an Oreo, with a big bite taken out of it.

After we got that gigantic squid a couple of months ago, I used my personal camera to take pictures of it, downloaded them to my work computer, then sent copies of it to one of my bosses in La Jolla. Later, he emailed me back with the following:
"Is that your cookie monster as well?"

Oops. Somehow, I guess I must have clicked on that picture too, and accidentally attached it to the email. My explanation:
To: Dale
From: Leeanne
Re: cookie monster

*red face*

Umm, that's our Pocket Dragon. He lives in the sampling truck, and survives on dropped muffin crumbs and the occasional corner of breakfast burrito or bagel.

He also demands we stop at Starbucks on the way back from the docks. He has a bit of a caffeine problem. It makes it hard to drive when a tiny dragon is buzzing about your ears and threatening to set your squid sample sheets ablaze.

Leeanne (who obviously needs more caffeine herself)

...and speaking of Pocket Dragons®, I would dearly to have this guy on my desk.... ;)
Blow a Bubble: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?