Because AOL/Compuserve is being a butt...
- They just conveniently decided LiveJournal users are using too much bandwidth by posting pictures (coincidently on the same weekend they launched their own journalling service - *SNORT).

Sooo...
This is a place for my entries with pictures until I manage to change ISPs....
Click on "Blow some bubbles" to read comments or leave one yourself. Won't you leave one to let me know you stopped by?

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

To Metalmensch...

Were you serious about the teapots?

It's Teapot Tuesday! (Well, for the next twenty minutes, anyway...)

This one is one of my favorite teapots. It's just so spherical. The glaze has sort of a metallic color to it, which is hard to see here. It feels lovely in your hands, filled with hot tea. I got this at Crate and Barrel; it was part of a dining set which there was nothing left of.

greenteapot

This is my tea kettle. My dad and I always disagree about how to heat the water for tea. He's quite content heating in the microwave (brrrr!), while I like the ritual of filling the kettle, waiting for the water to boil, and then putting the tea in the pot; one for each cup and one for the pot. I picked this one because it looks like a curling stone and it could just slide along the ice. Part of the porcelain is broken off on one spot where my dad dropped it, but it still works fine.

kettle

Until next Tuesday....
Blow a Bubble: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?