Because AOL/Compuserve is being a butt...
- They just conveniently decided LiveJournal users are using too much bandwidth by posting pictures (coincidently on the same weekend they launched their own journalling service - *SNORT).

Sooo...
This is a place for my entries with pictures until I manage to change ISPs....
Click on "Blow some bubbles" to read comments or leave one yourself. Won't you leave one to let me know you stopped by?

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

To Orange County Animal Control

To whom it may concern,

This is the second notice I have gotten for licensing an animal named Stimpy. Apparently, you are still under the misapprehension that Stimpy is a dog. While he has had an operation that might arguably be said to have changed his gender, I don’t believe we have the surgical technology yet to have changed his entire species. He is, always has been, and will remain, a Felis domestica, smoke tabby in color (although he may appear black on first glance), green eyes, and absent a tail, as evidenced by the following photo:

stimpy

If you require further evidence, please contact the Seacliff Animal Hospital at 714-555-XXXX, as they have performed surgery on him fairly recently, and have fairly detailed records on him.

I called the number on the card on the first notice, and the person I reached told me I could disregard it; however, the record has obviously not been expunged from the database. Please update them?

Thank you,

Leeanne
Blow a Bubble: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?