Because AOL/Compuserve is being a butt...
- They just conveniently decided LiveJournal users are using too much bandwidth by posting pictures (coincidently on the same weekend they launched their own journalling service - *SNORT).

Sooo...
This is a place for my entries with pictures until I manage to change ISPs....
Click on "Blow some bubbles" to read comments or leave one yourself. Won't you leave one to let me know you stopped by?

Friday, June 11, 2004

Bob cat...

Honestly, my crazy cat just went and jumped on top of some neighbor's Scottish terrier as they were walking by. What is it with him?! To tell the truth, I think he's really protective of Avalon. I don't think he's as aggressive to passing dogs unless she's in the front yard. You'd think a 15 year old cat would have more instinct for self-preservation. And now, I look outside and he's letting some other people scratch his ears.

Or else he's taking his name too much to heart.

(Yes, I fiddled with this a bit in Photoshop)

bob3
Blow a Bubble: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?