Because AOL/Compuserve is being a butt...
- They just conveniently decided LiveJournal users are using too much bandwidth by posting pictures (coincidently on the same weekend they launched their own journalling service - *SNORT).

Sooo...
This is a place for my entries with pictures until I manage to change ISPs....
Click on "Blow some bubbles" to read comments or leave one yourself. Won't you leave one to let me know you stopped by?

Monday, June 07, 2004

senoritafish's LJ stalker is avphibes!
avphibes is stalking you because you are good at bowling. They are also getting with your significant other!


LiveJournal Username:


LJ Stalker Finder
From Go-Quiz.com


Somehow I don't think so. Although I do appreciate being on her friends list, I can't think there's anything of much interest here for her. And I don't think is her type. Heh. I'm grateful I made the list for getting her mix CDs (with little samples of her artwork, which is charmingly twisted), and I wish I could send her something in return, but I can't think of anything she'd like. One of John's boxes? Although I haven't "paid" for the last thing he made for me, for a friend....

(the last box he made for VT's anniversary...)
VT wanted a larger one - he usually makes them a lot smaller than this...
box1

box2

box3


Or I could send her a kid. I made 'em myself...hahaha!
Blow a Bubble: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?