Because AOL/Compuserve is being a butt...
- They just conveniently decided LiveJournal users are using too much bandwidth by posting pictures (coincidently on the same weekend they launched their own journalling service - *SNORT).

Sooo...
This is a place for my entries with pictures until I manage to change ISPs....
Click on "Blow some bubbles" to read comments or leave one yourself. Won't you leave one to let me know you stopped by?

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

All of these were taken during the last 8 months or so. Angus took the first and last images, although I cropped them a little...

Me N Bob

2 Sphinxes - Bob with buddy Stimpy

comfy

scratching - temporary insanity

Favorite Position

following
Blow a Bubble:
I am so sorry to hear about your kitty.
I lost my Calli cat back in March. (He was 18) Losing a pet is the absolute WORST! My heart goes out to you.
 
Thanks for your thoughts. He was one of my best buddies for 13 years, and he's very much missed.

I was going to ask how you found me, but I see we have a few interests in common. :)
 
hehe yep. California, Kitties and Neil! :)
13 years is a LONG time! I am sure he knows how much he was loved. (Maybe my Calli is up there showing him around. >^..^< )
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?