Because AOL/Compuserve is being a butt...
- They just conveniently decided LiveJournal users are using too much bandwidth by posting pictures (coincidently on the same weekend they launched their own journalling service - *SNORT).

Sooo...
This is a place for my entries with pictures until I manage to change ISPs....
Click on "Blow some bubbles" to read comments or leave one yourself. Won't you leave one to let me know you stopped by?

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I am also of the Neko horde...

You are a Lazy Biznatch Neko.  Zzzzz
You are a Lazy Biznatch Neko. You like nothing
more than to curl up in a warm patch of
sunlight and sleep the day away. Quite how you
stayed awake long enough to finish this quiz is
impressive.


Which member of the Neko Hordes are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

If only I had a tail....
Blow a Bubble: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?